please read this policy carefully before placing your order
We like to look after the environment where we can, so currently, we do not provide a physical invoice inside your parcel. Please read on below and select the relevant links above to learn more about our returns process.
- Item must be returned within 30 days from the day you've received your order, transit times are not included within this time
- Item must be sent back with a returns form including your order information, without the returns form, we cannot always correctly identify the customer and may not be able to fulfil your return request. Download form from link above.
- All Item(s) must be unused; E.g Jump Ropes should be in original packaging showing no signs of use. Apparel should be unworn & unwashed (no distinct odours, blemishes, signs of wear etc.) - if the returns item fails this test, they will be returned back to you
- We cannot accept underwear or socks for hygiene reasons - no exceptions
- Items covered in animal/human hair will not be accepted
- If you've asked for an item which is more expensive than your return, the item will be refunded and you'll need to place a new order online
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken
- Returns can take up to 7 days to process, so don't be alarmed if you've tracked your return as delivered but haven't heard from us yet
- All exchanges are sent out on a standard service
- Shipping costs are non-refundable
- The returned parcel is the customers responsibility up until Rush Athletics has acknowledged that the package has been received into our HQ
- If the item you have requested in exchange is unavailable, a refund will be processed
- Our returns address is: Rush Athletics Returns, 55A Pollards Hill South, Norbury, SW16 4LR, United Kingdom
Any returns received without a returns form included will ultimately delay any processing of your returns.
If any item returned breaches any of the terms outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to return the item back to you in the same condition it was received in.