TO OPTIMISE THE LIFE OF YOUR ROPE, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CARE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
- Caring for your rope is key. Our ropes are not intended for use on hard flooring such as wood/concrete/tiled/decked surfaces. To maximise the life and performance of your rope, we recommend training on smooth rubber matting or gym flooring.
- Hang ropes on a door frame when not in use.
- Avoid storing the ropes in areas with cold temperatures.
- Avoid using a longer than necessary rope length - this will damage the rope.
- We provide guidance on how to care and correctly size your rope. Check our Youtube channel for more details.
- We advise you not to expose your rope to very cold temperatures or extreme heat.
- To avoid danger, always keep packaging and ropes away from babies and children.
Rope Care Guidance Videos: